Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goals and aspirations for 2012

The other day I've let my mind go all over the place. After all, with a week into the new year there are new opportunities to consider and all that jazz. Considering the lack of employment opportunities since graduating in May of 2010, and not necessarily without trying, I have to do something to keep myself in the loop with the rest of society. Going to Poland is still a dream of mine, and a definate goal that I'm saving money up for, but that won't be happening until the next year or the one after. What I need is something for this year.

The question is what?

Going back to the University of Otago is definitely one option, especially if I could do a DipGrad. This'll mean a compact version of a normal Bachelors, done in one year instead of the usual three. But in what subject matter. Tourism and Business have tailored programmes, and I know that Psychology has a variation of it.

My good friend Colin suggests I get into body building proper, and stop piss arsing about. The idea itself is appealing, and need to talk with my personal trainer and the gym staff if it'll be ok if I pick up my hours accordingly and get that ball rolling sooner then later.

What about you guys, what are your plans and aspirations for 2012?

2 comments:

  1. Three new books in 2012 and two short films.

    Keep up the writing in 2012 mate.

    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, three new books and short films. Got links to where I can access them when they're ready?

    ReplyDelete