Monday, September 17, 2012

Uh, hello...? This thing on?

So, we're well and truly halfway through September, and what a year it has been for me.  It's been busy with work, as I got a job as marketing assistant over at the Mobility Solutions Centre here in town, and of course helping launch a new business (I'll blog about that later).  Writing wise it had kind of stalled, but not by much.  As of this moment I have two completed drafts in an upcoming series.

I won't add anything more to that, except that I've decided to give self-publishing a go.  After all, there are plenty of success stories out there and it doesn't have the vanity press stigma of a few years back. Plus several of my fellow writing friends have done it, such as Nigel Gillson with his Black Donald serial starter, Paula Alty and Erica Conroy.

 Nigel Gillson has agreed to help me with the cover designs, at least with the first one and the first story is currently in beta mode.  The plan is for next month to be launch day sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment