Friday, October 19, 2012

Exit Strategy, available on my website

So I've finally made a leap towards the way of an independent author. Well, sort of. After a fashion.

For reasons better left for the mystery writer to solve, I couldn't exactly upload Exit Strategy onto Smashwords. I did everything they have asked, from formatting to saving the file as doc, docx and even pdf before uploading to trying to upload through Firefox, Chrome and Explorer. Unfortunately, I have had no joy. I will need to talk to my technical people to try figure out why.

Having said that, I am officially launching the Special Projects series by making Exit Strategy available to be read for free via my website. So, feel free to click on the link here and check it out. Once I figure out where I went wrong with Smashword, I'll update you all accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment