Thursday, October 11, 2012

Edited and retitled.

The story "Cahora Bassa" has been edited (needs some fine tuning, but minor things like keeping ranks and organisation names consistant) and a cover has been ordered for it.  All that remains is waiting for it, before I go to the next step.  Equally, we're no longer calling the first of the series as "Cahora Bassa", largely because . . . well, let's face it, the story isn't a travel guide as such.  Going to call the story "Exit Strategy", the first in the Special Projects series.

Personally, I'm thrilled.

I've been umming and erring if I should go indie, and join the ranks of some of my favourite authors, since the initial draft featuring Gene Bukowski's antics in South Africa.  Now though, I think it's time.

Watch this space . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment