Thursday, January 3, 2013

Across the Board Resolutions

We're three days into the new year, and that is a rather good thing. Not only did the Mayans got it wrong (and let's face it, they didn't exactly predicted their own demise now did they?), but this year I can finally let go of all that past emotional baggage about more study and trying to prove that I'm a viable employee material. Having gotten my Masters degree two years back, I think that's enough. As for being "viable employee material"? I know that I am, and that ought to be enough. Besides, I am working for Payless Energy Limited part-time. Yes, it may be a starting up business ran by my family, but that's alright. Working for one's family has certain liberties.

One such liberty is that they know about my desire to write fiction.

Writing is definitely going to be part of this year's resolution. With Exit Strategy already available, alongside Across the Board, on Smashwords, I have two or three more novella drafts to spit and polish for the first half of this year. Keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment